Monday, January 8, 2018

My Journey


The Green Airplane!Image result for eco friendly aviation


Hello! My name is Kalan Foster, welcome to my blog!


January 8th, 2018             

- Kalan Foster 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, sky and outdoor
 - I'm the one with the tall hair 

How it all began....

I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of flight. My favorite story growing up was the myth of Icarus and Daedalus. I wished that story had a happy ending, I would dream of flying and avoiding the sun in fear that I would lose my wings. In 2014, that is when I officially received my wings, I was the first person in my family to become a private pilot. Flying has always brought me joy, it has always felt very natural to me. I enjoy flying at dusk & watching the sunset. Flying has brought peace & contentment to my life, but it’s still causing chaos in my bank account. This is my last semester at EMU, and it has been an experience. I’ve have had the pleasure of working with some of the finest teachers EMU has to offer. The journey has been long, and I am exhausted but it’s not over just yet.

Career Development & Class Discussions 

I would like to find a job as an FOB Manager or an airport manager, but as of right now I''m still trying to figure out how to penetrate the market. I'd like to discuss in class the new aircraft designs that can potentially reduce a large amount of greenhouse gas emissions, and save up to 66% on fuel consumption. 

Solar Implulse 
- Solar Impulse 2 (The first aircraft to fly around the world on renewable energy)

*Note 
- Thanks for stopping by to check out my blog, I appreciate your time and consideration. This blog will be dedicated to bringing forth a greener perspective within the aviation community! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Blog  April  20, 2018 By - Kalan Foster  Flight & Duty Regulations  In my original blog, I sided with cargo air carrier...